For the avoidance of doubt, the policies below apply to the community's pools in both the North and South locations.
Use of the Sawgrass Pools is restricted to members of the Sawgrass community, their tenants and guests only. Members must accompany their guests and are responsible for their actions and safety.
A completed Recreational Liability Waiver must be completed prior to any resident, their tenants or guests entering the pool areas. A copy of the waiver is available here.
In addition, each household is issued bracelets to be worn by all residents, tenants and guests whenever they are in a pool area. Concurrent use of the pool is strictly limited to eight (8) people per household.
All persons must use this facility at their own risk and in conformance with these rules:
- Pool Hours – 9AM to 8PM Daily
- Swimming is prohibited at all other times
- Unsupervised, solo swimming is not permitted under any circumstances
- NO DIVING! Diving is not permitted in any part of the pool area
- Horseplay, such as running, splashing, shoving, dunking, jumping etc is not allowed
- No Glass containers are permitted inside the pool fence
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area
- Any person(s) believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool
- No animals are permitted inside the pool area except for documented service animals
- No food or drink are permitted in the pool
- Smoking is not permitted inside the pool area
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Persons with open sores, rashes, or other infectious diseases are not permitted in the pool
- Any personal flotation devices utilized in the pool must be US Coast Guard approved
- Swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older) for admission to the pool area
- If thunder or lightning are seen or heard, the pool area must be completely vacated. No one is permitted to return for a period of 30 minutes after the last time lightning or thunder are noted
- Spitting, urinating, blowing of nose, spouting water or depositing foreign matter in to the pool is strictly prohibited
Violations are punishable by termination of pool privileges at the discretion of the Board of Directors. All violations should be promptly reported by phoning Seascape Property Management or using the Contact Us feature on this website.