For the avoidance of doubt, the policies below apply to the community's pools in both the North and South locations.
Use of the Sawgrass Pools is restricted to members of the Sawgrass community, their tenants and guests only. Members must accompany their guests and are responsible for their actions and safety.
Sawgrass Pool Rules
Pool is restricted to members of the Sawgrass Community Association and their guests ONLY. All persons must use this facility at their own risk and in compliance with these rules. A completed Recreational Liability Waiver must be submitted to Seascape prior to resident or guests entering to the pool area. Pool bracelets will not be issued without a signed waiver on file.
• Pool Hours – 9AM to 8 PM Daily - Swimming is prohibited at all other times
• Pool wristbands must be worn when entering the pool area. Failure to do so may result in denied admittance.
• Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult of 16 years or older for admission to the pool area
• Unsupervised, solo swimming, by anyone ages 12 years and under, is not permitted under any circumstances.
Behavior and Safety
• NO DIVING! Diving is not permitted in any part of the pool area
• Horseplay, such as running, splashing, shoving, dunking, etc. is not allowed
• Swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire
• No Glass containers are permitted inside the pool fence
• If thunder or lightning are seen or heard, the pool area must be completely evacuated. No one is permitted to return for a period of 30 minutes after the last time lightning or thunder are observed
Food & Drink
• Food & drink are NOT permitted IN the pool (in the water). NO GLASS containers allowed!
• Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area
• Any person(s) believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool
• Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
• Persons with open sores, rashes, or other infectious diseases are not permitted in the pool
• Swimming diapers must be used as needed
• Spitting, urinating, blowing of nose, spouting water or depositing foreign matter into the pool is strictly prohibited
• No animals are permitted inside the pool area
• Smoking is not permitted inside the pool area
Common Courtesy, please!
• Refrain from sitting on the furniture inside the clubhouses in wet bathing suits
• Refrain from changing baby’s diapers on the furniture inside the clubhouses
• Diapers must be thrown in the trash bins, in the rest rooms – do not leave them loose on the bathroom counters or floor
• Recreational flotation devices of an individual size are allowed. Group rafts or other large flotation devices are not allowed.
• Please put your chairs back & close the umbrellas when you are finished with them • Be SURE your guests are aware of these rules. Their behavior can impact you!
Violations of any of these rules may result in termination of your pool privileges, at the discretion of the Board of Directors. All violations should be promptly reported to SeaScape Property Management – (302) 645-2222